Thursday, May 20, 2010

Writing into the Void


There was a time in my life when I would go out of my way to gross people out. Not anymore, it comes so natural for me that it's like breathing. Even when I try to be nice and say things that I know people want to hear, they still know I'm not one of them and they get together and do what they do best, judge people who are different.

The problem here is simple. Everybody runs around in a herd and there is a leader with everybody else in numbered slots. There is always room at the bottom slots for people like me. Now here's the thing that really scares everyone. The guy on the top makes the guy one level lower than him feel inadequate to him and down the line goes this feeling of inadequacy until it reaches me.

Everybody makes other people feel inferior so they can feel superior and so pass bad karma down the line to the bottom slots where it crushes the weaker minds who live down here and thus these weaker minds eat all the bad karma from the rest of the group.

But if you know in your heart of hearts that the whole game is not worth playing and the players don't understand what they are doing, than you only have to eat your own bad karma and the rest of the negative feeling you didn't eat starts it's way back up the line with everyone feeling the negativity they were trying to make others feel.

I am a karmic mirror and the world fears me because everybody is running away from their own bad karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment