Saturday, August 29, 2026

Advanced Metaphysics

   Since the confrontation we had with the family member who we needed the police for, my mom and I have been playing video games with him.  Lately we both feel he is falling in love with us.  I asked my step dad Dennis about this turn of events and he said, "Unfortunately it's not real, it's a movie produced and directed by your mother and me."  Robert (the family member) was being controlled mostly by the collective unconscious to cause serious harm to us and himself.  I went deeper than his brainwashing program and took over control of his unconscious.  In order to do this your mother and I had to materialize that Amish woman at the exact right time and place and have her call the police.  This is beyond anything the collective unconscious is capable of.  So Robert was put on medication and a judge saw the police record and he had to plead guilty to family abuse when he didn't even remember what he did.  There was a price that had to be paid but we were able to pay it.  So the love you see is an extension of my love for you and your mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment